RCB KXIP winning chances in Dream11 IPL 2020
RCB KXIP Winning Chances In Dream11 IPL 2020 .KXIP is undoubtedly one of the fan favourites of Dream 11 IPL 2020. Fans across the globe are waiting for the trophy since the last 11 years with no luck. Despite that, it has the most loyal fanbase. The team is looking forward to redeeming themselves in Dream 11 IPL 2020.
Royal CHALLENGERS BANGLORE
Can they be the IPL 2020 Best Team? Let us find out the cricket predictions for your perfect Dream 11 team!
Stats of previous IPL Editions:
- 2008 – RCB finishes seventh at the bottom of the table led by Rahul Dravid.
- 2009 -RCB nearly missed the title but finishes second led by the English batsmanKewin Peterson.
- 2010 -RCB again has a brilliant tournament but they finish third led by Anil Kumble.
- 2011– RCB finishes runner-up led by Daniel Vettori and the team included major players like AB de Villers, Zaheer Khan and Chris Gayle.
- 2012-RCB finished fifth for the fifth season with Virat Kohli taking up the captaincy midway in the tournament.
- 2013-RCB again finish in fifth placein a consecutive time.
- 2014-The seventh IPL season saw RCB finishing in seventh place having a terrible downfall.
- 2015-In IPL 2015, RCBrose high again but had a disappointing elimination and finished third.
- 2016-The 2016 edition was anupsetting season for the fans as well as the players.
- The team was at their absolute best. The captain, Virat Kohli smashed 4 centuries in a single season with the dream of bringing the trophy to Bengaluru.
- Sadly, they finished runner-up having defeated by SRH in the finale.
- 2017-From this year, their losing streak continues, RCB finishes last at the 8th position.
- 2018-RCB finishes the season at the sixth place.
- 2019 -RCB finished the season at the bottom of the table at last place.
- 2020 -Let us analyse the current key players of the team and the new additions to analyse RCB’s chances of winning in Dream 11 IPL 2020.
RCB 2020 Key Players – Dream 11 Prediction
Who will win in Dream 11 IPL 2020–check & Earn
Virat Kohli is the best batsmen in International cricket right now. He is the all-time orange cap holder with 5412 runs which is a proof of his class. If he plays in a good form even in this season, there is no way to stop the run machine!
He is the perfect blend of style and aggression. He is one of the best IPL captains.
ABD is one of the most loved international cricketers and his craze continues even after his retirement. His 360° shots around the entire stadium is a treat for fans in the T20 format. AB de Villiers is also known for dropping the jaws of the audience with his brilliant catches. He is unstoppable and highly destructive.
He is one of the best allrounders in the world at this moment and was instrumental in England’s victory in ICC World Cup 2019.
He can perfectly complement the weaknesses of RCB with his bowling skills and batting support to Kohli and ABD.
Chahal will be the most reliable bowler of RCB 2020 squad as he has the knack of taking wickets at crucial stages and frustrate the opposition batsmen with his nasty spin.
These are some of our Dream 11 predictions, do you think RCB can be IPL Best Team 2020?
Eesaala cup naamdhe?
Kings XI Punjab
Kings XI Punjab(KXIP) do not have a great history in IPL and have never won the IPL Cup since its inception and finished at the bottom of the table thrice. In spite of their poor journey, theycontinue to have a very dedicated fanbase hoping for a victory in Dream 11 IPL 2020.
They are known for their boldness and fearlessness which they display on the field and always fight till the last minute of the game.
Stats of previous IPL Editions:
- 2008-KXIP finishes 3rdand their first season is one of their best seasons. Shaun Marsh, the Australian batsman was the orange cap holder of that season and was responsible for the success of the team.
- 2009-KXIP took a hit in the season due to unavailability of Australian players and strong pace bowlers. They finished 5th in 2009.
- 2010-KXIP finished last having a terrible season.
- 2011-KXIP finished fifth in the season missing out the play offs by just 2 points.
- 2012-KXIP finished sixth for the fifth season winning only 8 out of 16 matches.
- 2013 -KXIP again finish in sixth place and Adam Gilchrist retired at the end of this season.
- 2014 -The seventh IPL season saw KXIP finishing as the runners up with Australian T20 captain, George Bailey leading them. Glenn Maxwell scored extraordinarily well to take them to the finals.
- 2015-In IPL 2015, KXIP started with hopes of victory buthad a disappointing downfall and finished last.
- 2016 -The 2016 edition was heart breaking as they finished last consecutively again for the 2nd time.
- 2017 -Glenn Maxwell led the team and they finished 5th in the season.
- 2018 -KXIP finishes the season at the seventh place.
- 2019 -KXIP finished the season at the bottom of the table at sixth place with KL Rahul being the leading run scorer with 593 runs.
- 2020 -Let us analyse the current key players of the team and the new additions to analyse KXIP chances of winning in Dream 11 IPL 2020.
KXIP 2020 Key Players – Dream 11 Prediction
KL Rahul has been a terrific opener of KXIP and has been their top run scorer from the past two seasons. With the middle order improved this year, he can play at his absolute best without holding back during the powerplay.
He is unrelenting when he is in form and can be the tough middle order support which KXIP needs to be the IPL 2020 best team. He is a trustworthy finisher and can also give breakthroughs with his spin. If he replicates the same charm which helped them to become runners up in IPL 2014, victory will be theirs this time.
This pace specialist from England can be the answer to the death over problems of KXIP haunting them from several years. With Ashwin having been traded with Delhi Capitals and Shami being the only bowler they can bank on, KXIP has paid the price in several crucial games.
He could be the X factor!
How you can earn money on the Dream 11 website?
Dream 11 is a fantasy cricket game allowing the participants to create a 11-member virtual team while the real cricket match of Dream 11 IPL 2020 will be happening at the same time. The points table changes depending on how your players are performing in the real match.
To make the most money, choosing the right players is incredibly important and you can get all the predictions and stats of Dream 11 IPL 2020 Winner team on this website.
Stay tuned for updates and comment down below and discuss the IPLDream 11 team predictions here!